M+ Restaurant Reviews
Our office is full of foodies, and with new restaurants popping up every week, Greektown is the place to be! Whether we’re in the mood for gyros or Italian, sit down or take out, there’s always something tasty close by.
Here are a few of our favorite restaurants around town:
- Formento’s – Since Carmichael’s closed this spring (R.I.P.), we’ve been on a hunt for another go-to sit down restaurant. While not a steakhouse, Formento’s offers great Italian food with an extensive wine-pairing list.
- We Recommend: Crab & Artichoke Dip
- Bar Siena – This two-story restaurant features a first-floor bar and a second-story dining room. Fun cocktail menu, excellent desserts (Nutella Calzone, anyone?), and a great atmosphere.
- We Recommend: Tomato and Heirloom Basil pizza
- Little Goat – Be sure to call ahead for a table at this fusion diner. Lead by chef Stephanie Izard (Top Chef Season 4 winner!), it’s one of our favorites for lunch.
- We Recommend: Parathas Burrito or one of their epic cinnamon rolls – get there fast before they sell out!
- Parlor Pizza – Fun parlor atmosphere, wood-fired pizzas, extensive beer selection. Couldn’t ask for more.
- We Recommend: Abe Froman’s Fave pizza
- Artopolis – Looking for something quick and easy? Right around the corner from our office is a delightful Greek café with a wide range of salads and traditional Greek dishes.
- We Recommend: Lemon chicken soup. No seriously – whoamygod.
- Salsa Truck – Tucked away on a side street (just south of Randolph on Aberdeen) this hole-in-the-wall taco place is deliciously authentic. They have a limited menu, but they do it well – get there before they sell out.
- We Recommend: Carne Asada tacos with a side of kimchi rice balls – only served on Mondays!
What are some of your favorite lunch spots?